- DIFFICULTY:   easy
- ESTIMATE DISTANCE TO CLIMB (feet):   1200 (Trail Cross Section)
- DISTANCE FROM I80/395 INTERCHANGE (miles):   10.3
- START LAT/LONG:   N39 deg 31.32', W119 deg 38.67'
- End LAT/LONG:       N39 deg 31.84, W119 deg 39.32'
- ROUTE TO TRAIL BEGINNING (miles from I 80/US 395 interchange):
9.0 West on I80 turn off at Mustang Exit (Exit #23)
9.1 Left under freeway
9.2 (0.1) left on road.
10.3 (1.2) Follow road to end of road and park near truck weighing station
- GEOLOGICAL SURVEY MAP QUADRANGLE:   Vista.
A small trail map which loads rapidly and a
large printable trail map which takes several minutes
to load into a separate window.
- TRAIL SYNOPSIS:   Walk up desert
mountain on well maintained dirt road. View of Reno (photograph).
- TRAIL DESCRIPTION (first number is distance in miles):
0.0 park at end of road. Follow road up to top of mountain
0.6 gate across road
2.2 top of mountain. Walk to west side of fence for good view of Reno
Trail Cross Section